Use our reference guide as a centralized place to refer to best practices, suggestions, and guidelines. Find all the information you need here without spending time searching for different resources.
Email Subject Lines
- Keep subject lines below 9 words
- Stay between 10 and 60 characters
- Be descriptive, but brief
- Lines of text should be around 12 words long
- A single paragraph should be between 3-4 lines long
- Keywords should be between 2-3 words, and longtail keywords are best around 4-5 words. Single-word keywords are highly competitive and should be avoided unless unique.
Google Meta Tags
- Page titles should be less than 60 characters
- Descriptions should fall between 150-160 characters
- Descriptions should be relevant and specific. Write your description in a way that makes sense and accurately summarizes your content.